Saturday 5 December 2015

My Christmas Wishlist

It's that time of year again! Letters to Santa are well under way and I thought I would share my wishlist with you.

Eyelet Jumper: Topshop// Rose Gold Disney Watch: ASOS// I Can and I Will Tee: Valfre// Patent Pointed Boots: New Look// Glass Terrarium: Etsy// Winter Scene Skirt: Topshop// Diamante Eye Pom Pom: New Look// Liquid Sarcasm Bag: Skinny Dip London//


This year I'm really digging a cosy knit, and when I saw this grunge-studded jumper in Topshop I fell in love. I'm not usually a fan of the store, but their stock has been particularly impressive lately, it's just a shame about their prices (wah). I'm being biased here but New Look's pieces are amazinggg at the moment and their pointed patent boots are bang on trend, not to mention their cute accessories- i'm loving their pom pom keyrings. For those sassy gifts, I included Valfre, a store that's always creating originally illustrated clothing and prints that exude feminism. Skinny Dip London also have cool and innovative designs, I'm definitely a fan of their 'liquid sarcasm' cross body bag. Disney's rose gold watch appeals to the inner child in me and i've always loved cacti and succulents so a cute place to keep them in would be awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment