Friday 26 February 2016

Razor Pleats and Rose Gold



Ah, it seems this crisp spring weather is calling for an awkward photo or two so here I am. I've always loved channeling sweet retro vibes so I decided what better way than a splash of mustard with baby blue and rose gold?


Pleats are in this season so I teamed H&M's cornflour roll neck with a pencil printed pleat midi. Due to the snap of chilly weather I doubled up on the layers, adding socks with my tights (a la Gucci runways.. I wish).



Rose gold elements came from my ASOS sandals and New Look wrist watch as Skinny Dip's blue monster clutch adds a quirky finish to the look.


Shop outfit here: 
H&M Roll Neck: Get similar here
Skirt: Vintage
ASOS Sandals: Get similar here
New Look Watch
New Look Socks
Skinny Dip Bag: Get Similar here

No comments:

Post a Comment