Thursday 3 July 2014

#5daylipstickchallenge

I'm ridiculously excited to complete the 5 day lipstick challenge I saw on blogger Allie May Redmond's page a little while back. I'm a huge fan of rouge, but other than nights out I can be a little afraid to reach for the lippy as I have extremely bright colours. 



From Left to Right: Rimmel London Apocalips Lip Laquer in Nude Eclipse// No7 Stay Perfect in Grace// Rimmel London Moisture Renew Lipstick in 380 Dark Night// Barry M  Matte Lipstick in 54 Coral // Saffron in 25 Blue 

I don't have particularly expensive taste when it comes to lipstick, however I do find of all of the lipsticks, it's No7's Stay Perfect that usually wins when it comes to lasting colour and layering. I will be reviewing each product on their texture, longevity, appearance and colour.  



Day One: Barry M
Day Two: Saffron
Day Three: Rimmel Moisture
Day Four: No.7
Day Five: Rimmel Apocalips

No comments:

Post a Comment