Sunday 20 July 2014

Hair Dye Review: Blullini by Bleach London

I'm a big believer in experimenting with hair colour but just like a lot of people, I'm really not willing to commit to one colour, just in case I get bored or learn to hate it. Semi-permanent dye gives me the option to explore different shades without the worry that the look is here to stay. Having used Crazy Colour and Directions previously, I found BLEACH London products to be amongst my favourites. 

I purchased the blue/green shade Blullini, with the hopes that once faded, it would give me a nice minty pastel colour for my hair. BLEACH products come in a sizeable bottle and often contain enough for 2/3 applications (my hair is mid-length), although if you are looking for a particularly bright, intense colour experience I would attempt to use as much of the product as possible in one sitting. 





Instructions on the bottle say to leave on for 15 minutes, I left mine on for 20-25 and achieved a fabulous bright blue shade that I loved. For a pastel shade add a minimum amount to your hair and leave in for 5-7 minutes. Be aware that when using on a yellow/blonde shade, the colour may appear more green, which could be disappointing. After one week of washing, I still have a majority of the colour in, and have not achieved pastel just yet. 


I highly recommend the product for anyone looking for true colour stay, and for those who don't mind some slight fade. This is what my hair looked like just after applying the colour: 





This is what my hair looked like a week later : 






If you have any questions feel free to ask me, I have used quite a few of their colours as well as other dyes and can recommend many! 



No comments:

Post a Comment